Summer Season: 8am - Noon | Every Saturday | May through Thanksgiving | Uptown Oxford, Ohio
- Anne & MadisonSweet Potato Delight
- Boulder Belt Eco-Farm
- Larry Slocum taken from the University of IL extension officeInspired by Ray & Judy Arlinghaus of LoriRidge Farm
- Robin McLennanThis is a very simple Chinese soup said to cleanse toxins from the body. It is not considered to be too warming, but is neutral in character.
- Robin McLennanThis tonic stew is much more warming in nature and would not be appropriate for those with a hot constitution. In this case pork, which is neutral in temperature, could be substituted.
- Larry SlocumThis can be hot but you can back off on the hot peppers.
- Joel Parks, our market chef
- Jason PalmeriA delicious and flexible Thai-inspired curry.
- Artistry Farm www.WaxinkMoon.comGoat Cheese with Basil and Tomatoes
- Robin McLennanThis last recipe is eaten as a popular snack or dessert. Walnuts, looking like miniature brains, have long been believed by the Chinese to tonify the brain and to contribute to longevity.
- pesto-evoo, basil, mint, lemon, garlic, salt pour over warm quarted new potatoes add diced sweet yellow & red peppers, capers, olives, kalamata & shallots.