Summer Season: 7:30am - Noon | Every Saturday | May through Thanksgiving | Uptown Oxford, Ohio
Since it's inception, the market has grown to include several different programs. Click on any of the titles below for a longer description.
- Support local agriculture ... and get a great market bag or t-shirt to boot!
- Market Fresh Chef Joel Parks shops early to find the best the farmers have to offer, then whips up his treasures into a delectable dish.
- Keep up to date on all the happenings of the market. Subscribe today - send an email to: email@example.com and let us know you want to know what's happening.
- Help get fresh produce to those in need.
- Don't miss out on these special events throughout the summer market season.
- Designed with the young in mind, Sprouts is OFMU's membership program for the littlest members of our community. Cultivate a sense of belonging, care for our Earth, and an eye for creativity by participating in activities throughout the season.